You are hereFoundation / Activities
To achieve its goals the Foundation intends to carry out a number of essential activities, including the following:
- To promote, establish and manage the Supercomputing Centre of Extremadura.
- To encourage the development of research projects and technological development.
- To provide computing capacity, communications and technical support to users through the equipment available at the Foundation.
- To help with the transfer of calculation research results between public research centres and companies.
- To operate and share technologies developed by the Foundation.
- To promote the cooperation between companies and institutions.
- To promote and collaborate in the organisation of courses, seminars and meetings.
- To compile and edit books, magazines or multimedia material related to the Foundation’s objectives.
- To seek and obtain resources for the development of its activities.
- To contribute to the development and strengthening of the competitiveness of the research communities in Extremadura and the business sector.
- To provide technological services where required to organisations and companies in the area of supercomputing.
- Any other activity considered relevant to the Foundation’s objectives.